Simple as that! Its not just a work its my Dream Job. Every project is a huge opportunity to hit my keyboard. I am a solutionist and strong believer that everything is possible throught coding
I like taking challenges from small tasks that can be done in a few hours to big projects that require patience , persistence and time.
Plain Words that describe me
- Quick Learner
And many more actually. In short I like to have a positive attitude for both life and work so its easier for me to accomplish my goals.
Technologies I mostly use!
Over the time I have tested and used different programming languages frameworks etc.
But here I ll mention only the ones that I am comfortable with at the time being.
Well Coding Comes First
- Ruby – PHP – SQL (In a different sense but still a language right?) – WL (WinDev) – HTML/CSS (not actually programming language but .. you know what i mean)
Then its Databases ..
- Mysql – MS Sql Server – Hyperfile SQL
Last but not least CMS and E-commerce Platforms
- WordPress – Joomla – Opencart – Magento
Favourite IDE /Editor???
Thats a really difficult question. Because it doesnt have a proper answer…. It depends on the language I am writting mostly. If I have to mention some those would be
- SubLime Text and Notepad++ For Editor
- Aptana and Eclipse For IDE.